|mandatory equipmentS LIST|
|EQUİPMENT / COURSE||160K||50K||25K|
|Face Mask (cloth, buff or surgerial)||O||O||O|
|Personal Hydroalcoholic (min 50ml, min 70% alcohol)||O||O||O|
|Mobile Phone (fully charged)||X||X||X|
|Cup (min 15cl)||X||X||X|
|Water Bottle (min 1.2lt)||X||X||O|
|Water Bottle (min 500ml)||O||O||X|
|Head Light and Extra Battery||X||X||O|
|Emergency Blanket (min 1.4m x 2m)||X||X||X|
|Elastic Tape for Bandage (min 100cm x 6cm)||X||X||X|
|Waterproof Jacket or Raincover*||X||X||X|
|Light Wind Breaker or Longsleve Shirt||X||X||O|
|Hat or Bandanna||X||X||X|
|Backpack / Waistpack to Carry Equipments||X||X||X|
|Food (should be enough for 6 / 3 hour)||6H||3H||3H|
|Hi-vis Vest or Belt (certificated by EN471 or 1150)||X||X||O|
|Drop-Bag (max 30lt)||X||X||X|
x= Mandatory o= Optional
* Organisation may cancel this rule before the race due to weather condition.
The lanterns and reflective vests of the competitors who pass through the Derbent checkpoint as of 15 April19:30 and the Çamdibi checkpoint as of 15 April 20:20 must be on. Otherwise, they will be disqualified.
Supporting Crew and Equipment
• It is possible to have supporting crew and have them supply the racer in checkpoints allowed by the organization (food and beverages, clothing).
• Supporting crew can only supply the racer within 50 meters to the checkpoint.
• The crew can’t take racer’s obligatory equipment while supplying, in this case the racer gets disqualified.
• 1 hour time penalty will be given to any racer who gets supplies except the permitted areas.
• Dropbags can be filled and handed before start to be carried to Sölöz 92K check-point(for İznik Ultra 160K participants). Dropbags should be sealed and weight should be within the limits of the material.