Participants has to have an account to apply forthe courses. You can find steps to register is written below 1-New user account Click the “User Login | Register” on theright-up of page and choose the "New user". 2-User activation After you fill the form you will received anactivation e-mail. By clicking on activation code you can active your account. 3-Sign in website Click on the “User Login | Register”, write youruser name and password. (Email - e-mail, Sifre – Password, Giris yap –Sign in) 4-Register to Race After you logged in you will see your nameinside the black bar is the right up of the page. Click on it and choose"My Registrations". Courses will list at the left side of page.Choose the course you want to apply and your payment method then click on"OK". In this page you have to upload your health document. 5-Confirmation When you apply and made your payment correctly,you will received an confirmation mail. Also your name will be listed at"Competitors Page" . If your name is not listed on "CompetitorsPage" although you did each step correctly, please connect with us. 6-Important Common mistake is to choose Nationality (Ulke)as “Turkiye” and imput passport ID. If Turkey is chosen, only TC ID can beentered. And do not forget to put your real birthday sowe can put your name to the correct age category. Choose your t-shirt size correctly, your t-shirtwill be given according to your apply form.
PS: There is no obligatory equipment list for 10K run.
1. Do I have to run without a break at the race? Can I haverests? C. Courses have time limits to end. Participant can have rest during timelimits. When participant stop, kronometer does not stop. But having rest orwalking rests are normal for ultra distances also it is a part of race. Restshould be planned carefully
2. If I walk at race do I disqualified? C. Walking is normal for ultra distances. If participant's time does notexceed time limit of course, he does not disquqlified. Most runners walk atuphill, have walking rest as he planned, eat or drink something instade ofstopping.
3. Is there any toilet stations on courses? Is there any solutionfor women? C. Organization will not put any etra toilet station. Participant willuse mosque's toilets, cafe's toilets or other place has toilet on course. Anypaper should not leave at nature.
4. Are the road marked? Do I need any map orcompasses? C. All the courses will be marked. This race is not an orienteering race.Participant does not need mao and compasses. Marks can be board, painted place,traffic lane. Reflectiv marks will used after 60K.
5. What if I got lost? C. Turn back to last marked you see and check around carefully. Coursewill be marked every 30 to 200 metres and marks will always be same side of thetrail. Average distance between two mark is 50 meters.
6. Does the course get too dark at night? Is a simpleheadlamp enough? How can I see the marks at dark? C. 99% of courses are light places. But participant have to carry a strongheadlamp and backup battery. Also reflective marks will use.
7. Does the cell phone work all the course? C. Cell phone works big part of the courses. Best operatör is Turkcell for last60K.
8. Can I use baton? C. Yes you can. But if participant start with baton, he has to finishwith baton. They can not be left at course.
9. If I want to sleep, can I sleep? C. It depens on your strategy, if you want to sleep be sure that you are insafer. Also do not forget when you are sleeping your time continues.
10. What kind of drink and food will give at nutritionpoints? C. There are 3 different station. Water, Mini, supply. Detailes of check pointsare at course page. You can plan your race this check points.