Orhangazi Ultra Maratonu 90K
Orhangazi Ultra Marathon is a trail race for individuals. Runs south half of Lake Iznik. Starts in Orhangazi, finishes in Iznik. Mostly fast tracks with technical trail sections. Nature, local culture and history is along the route.
Due to semi autonomy concept, trailer carry obligatory equipment and supplies and have limited number of aid stations with defined supplies on course.
Course length approximately 88 km, total altitude gain and total descend 2740m +/-
It starts at 7th August Saturday 08:00 a.m. at Orhangazi and finishes at Iznik center.
Time limit for the course: 17 hours. Free transfer to start from Iznik center included.
You can reach the course of the 2021 edition here.
|90K Ara Nokta Tablosu|
|No||Name||Etap Km||Tot. Km||Stage D+m||Tot D+m||Stage D-m||Tot. D-m||Max Time||Cut-Off Time||Type|
Nutrition on Course and Checkpoints
There are fountains alongside the road as the course follow village roads. Reliable sources will be announced at the end of February.
• Drinking Water will be available almost at all of the checkpoints.
• 3 levels of refreshment points will be available:
- Su: There will be water and may be coke too.
- Mini: Water, coke, tea, coffee, chocolate, biscuits, crackers, some fruit (banana, mandarin slices, etc.), and soup at some of the locations.
- Ikmal: All the supplies that mini offers plus support crew can assist their runner.
• Each participant will use his/her own cup for drinks.
After 18 April 18:00 every competitor must wear Hi-vis vest or belt and have their lights on before passing Derbent Control Point or they may be disqualified.