Narlıca Mountain Marathon 55K
Distance 57.2km, total altitude gain 1920m and total descend 2000m
It starts at 7 August Saturday 14:30 at Narlica, finishes in Iznik.
Time limit for the course: 11 hours. (It ends at 01:30 AM Sunday)
You can reach the course of the 2021 edition here.
Mountain Marathon 55K course is accredited 3 points by ITRA. Recognized by Columbia ® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®.
Click here to see more details.
|55K Time Table|
|No||Name||Stage Km||Tot Km||Stage D+m||Tot D+m||Stage D-m||Tot D-m||Max time||Cut Of TOD||Type|
Nutrion on Course and CheckpointsThere are fountains alongside the road as the course follow village roads. Most safe if used to regional biospshere.
• Drinking Water will be available almost at all of the checkpoints.
• 3 levels of refreshment points will be available:
• Su: There will be water and may be coke too.
• Mini: Water, coke, tea, coffee, chocolate, biscuits, crackers, some fruit (banana, mandarin slices, etc.), and soup at some of the locations.
• Ikmal: All the supplies that mini offers plus support crew can assist their runner.
• Each participant will use his/her own cup for drinks.
• Yemek: Warm food served near finish line in Iznik, for runners.
By 19:00 every competitor must wear Hi-vis vest or belt and have their lights on before passing Derbent Control Point or they may be disqualified.