Müşküle Mountain Marathon 50K
Using the paths on the hills from Müşküle to İznik, this race track includes a climb of 1560 meters and a descent of 1530 meters at a distance of approximately 50 km. It uses the last 50km of the Iznik Ultra course. The route generally uses smooth dirt roads and narrow paths. It is technical and challenging at times. Run through wonderful natural beauty, local culture and heritage landscapes.
Müşküle Mountain Marathon course is an individual trail run. Starting from Müşküle, passing through Süleymaniye and Derbent, it reaches İznik from the mountains south of İznik Lake and ends. On the basis of partial proficiency, the participants carry certain materials constantly, they can get supply and assistance at the points specified below.
On the basis of partial proficiency, the participants carry certain materials constantly, they can get supply and assistance at the points specified below.
On Saturday, April 15, at 13:00, it starts from Müşküle Lake Shore and ends in Iznik.
Course Time Limit – 10 hours
Course Length: 49 km
Total Ascent: 1560 m
Total Descent: 1530 m
Müşküle Mountain Marathon Course is approved by ITRA and accredited for 2 points. These points are valid for Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc® Index races. Click for more detailed information
Click to download the GPX data of the course.
|MÜŞKÜLE MOUNTAIN MARATHON 50K CHECKPOINT TABLES|
|NO||STATION NAME||STAGE KM||TOTAL KM||STAGE ASCENT||TOTAL ASCENT||STAGE DESCENT||TOTAL DESCENT||MAX TIME||TIME LIMIT||SUPPLY|
Click to access checkpoint tables.
Müşküle Mountain Marathon 50K Notes
* Since the course follows the village roads, there are fountains on the road.
* Almost all checkpoints will have drinking water in fountains or large bins.
* Each competitor must use his own glass to benefit from the drinks.
* Competitors will be taken to the starting point free of charge by the organization. Vehicles will only take competitors. At the starting point, dropbags are picked up by the organization and delivered to the cloakroom to be sent to the finish point. After finishing the race, the competitors can receive their bags from the cloakroom with their chest number.
* Checkpoints refreshments are made in 3 categories.
- WATER: There is only water at the point, maybe a coke.
- MINI: Water, coke, tea, coffee, chocolate, biscuits, crackers, fruit (banana, tangerine slices, etc.), soup at the some points.
- SUPPLY: In addition to the Mini, the support teams can supply the competitors at these points.
Müşküle Mountain Marathon 50K Mandatory Materials
For the 50K course of the Müşküle Mountain Marathon, there are mandatory materials for the runners participating in the competition. Click here to access the list of mandatory materials.
Derbent Material Control: As of April 15, 19:00, competitors passing through Dırazali and Çamdibi control points must have their flashlights and reflective vests on. Otherwise, they will be disqualified.