Müşküle Mountain Marathon 47K
Using the paths on the hills from Müşküle to İznik, this race track includes a climb of 1550 meters and a descent of 1710 meters at a distance of approximately 47 km. It uses the last 47km of the Iznik Ultra track. The route generally uses smooth dirt roads and narrow paths. It is technical and challenging at times. Run through wonderful natural beauty, local culture and heritage landscapes.
Müşküle Mountain Marathon track is an individual trail run. Starting from Müşküle, passing through Süleymaniye and Derbent, it reaches İznik from the mountains south of İznik Lake and ends. On the basis of partial proficiency, the participants carry certain materials constantly, they can get supply and assistance at the points specified below.
On the basis of partial proficiency, the participants carry certain materials constantly, they can get supply and assistance at the points specified below.
On Saturday, April 15, at 13:00, it starts from Müşküle and ends in Iznik.
Course Time Limit – 9 hours
Course Length: 46,5 km
Total Ascent: 1360 m
Total Descent: 1510 m
Click to download the GPX data of the course.
|MÜŞKÜLE MOUNTAIN MARATHON 47K CHECKPOINT TABLES|
|NO||STATION NAME||STAGE KM||TOTAL KM||STAGE ASCENT||TOTAL ASCENT||STAGE DESCENT||TOTAL DESCENT||MAX TIME||TIME LIMIT||SUPPLY|
Click to access checkpoint tables.
Müşküle Mountain Marathon 47K Notes
* Since the course follows the village roads, there are fountains on the road.
* Almost all checkpoints will have drinking water in fountains or large bins.
* Each competitor must use his own glass to benefit from the drinks.
* Checkpoints refreshments are made in 3 categories.
- WATER: There is only water at the point, maybe a coke.
- MINI: Water, coke, tea, coffee, chocolate, biscuits, crackers, fruit (banana, tangerine slices, etc.), soup at the some points.
- SUPPLY: In addition to the Mini, the support teams can supply the competitors at these points.
Müşküle Mountain Marathon 47K Mandatory Materials
For the 47K course of the Müşküle Mountain Marathon, there are mandatory materials for the runners participating in the competition. Click here to access the list of mandatory materials.
Derbent Material Control: As of April 15, 19:00, competitors passing through Dırazali and Çamdibi control points must have their flashlights and reflective vests on. Otherwise, they will be disqualified.