CORPORATE TEAM RACE
Corporate Teams are running on the race courses of the Iznik Ultra Marathon!
When you run at least 5 people from the same company in the distance you choose (5K and 14K), you will both enter the individual rankings separately and your team will be ranked in the corporate team race with the sum of the times of the 5 people running.
You can register for the corporate team race in a few steps;
1. To register for the corporate race, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after downloading and filling out the corporate registration form.
2. The corporate team captain* fills out the form. If the captain cannot run, he leaves the course and team section empty.
3. When the form reaches the organization, the total payment is calculated and sent back to the captain with the IBAN information.
4. When the corporate payment is made, a code is assigned to each competitor and sent back to the captain.
5. Each runner in the corporate team registers for the race at www.iznikultra.com using their own code.
When registering for the corporate team, you can pay attention to the following:
a. Corporate teams consist of at least 5 people (regardless of gender).
b. All corporate registered runners must be working in the same institution.
c. If there is a request to add a runner after institutional registration, it should be sent to email@example.com
d. Institutional registrations will ONLY be received during online registration. No refunds will be made for unused codes.
e. Results of corporate teams; It is calculated by adding the finishing times of the 5 fastest team members to arrive on the 5K and 14K courses.
*The captain is the person to be contacted on behalf of the team. The job position in the institution is not important.
*For corporate classification, it is required to work in the same institution (company, NGO, public institution, etc.) on payroll or on a project basis. Social club, sports team, running group, gym, NGO donor - not being a sympathizer. In the event of detection, the team is disqualified (and not with other runners).
*If each runner on the team is required to make their own payment, please contact by e-mail.