Dikilitas Ultra 75K
Dikilitas Ultra 75K is an individual trail race. It turns the northern half of Lake Iznik. Starts in İznik, finishes in Orhangazi/Örnekköy. Mostly fast tracks with technical trail sections. Natural beauty, local culture and history is along the route.
Due to semi autonomy concept, trailer carry obligatory equipment and supplies and have limited number of aid stations with defined supplies on course.
At the control point in Örnekköy, the race ends. There is a small finish area and post-arrival area at this point. For the return journey, the organization will provide transportation at intervals. If participants want to use this transportation, they should inform the organization through the registration page, which opens two weeks after the race.
- The participant's personal belongings bag, which will be left at the İznik start/Changing area, will be transported to the Örnekköy finish area by the organization. The bag should not exceed the dimensions of 40x50 cm and should be marked with the participant's bib number. If the organization provides a bag for this purpose, only that bag can be used.
- Pacers are not allowed in the 75K race.
Dikilitas Ultra starts on Friday, 19 April 2024 at 17:00 in Iznik. It ends in Orhangazi/Örnekköy on Saturday, April 20, 2024.
Course Time Limit: 14 hours
Cpurse Length: 76,6 km
Total Altitude Gain: 1967 m
Total Descend: 1981 m
Click to download the GPX data of the course.
|DIKILITAS ULTRA 75K CHECKPOINT TABLES|
|NO||STATION NAME||STAGE KM||TOTAL KM||STAGE ASCENT||TOTAL ASCENT||STAGE DESCENT||TOTAL DESCENT||MAX TIME||TIME LIMIT||SUPPLY|
Click to access checkpoint tables.
Nutrition on Course and Checkpoints
Intermediate points where family/friend support can be obtained on the 75K course are listed below. For the rest of the course, the competitors cannot get outside help.
Notes of Dikilitas Ultra 75K
* Since the course follows the village roads, there are fountains on the road.
* Almost all checkpoints will have drinking water in fountains or large bins.
* Each competitor must use his own glass to benefit from the drinks.
* Checkpoint refreshments are made in 3 categories:
- WATER: There is only water at the point, maybe a coke.
- MINI: Water, coke, tea, coffee, chocolate, biscuits, crackers, fruit (banana, tangerine slices, etc.), soup at some points.
- SUPPLY: In addition to the Mini, the support teams can supply the competitors at these points.
Dikilitas Ultra 75K Mandatory Ingredients
For the 75K race, there are mandatory materials for the athletes participating in the competition. Click here to access the list of mandatory materials.