As per the new released guidelines, TAF (Turkish Athletic Federation) is requesting all runners to get a PCR test prior to latest 72 hours of the race. Currently we, as an organisation are reviewing how this is safely available and conveniently applied across the organisation.
2020 registrations are kept "on hold" since TAF announcement on June 30th. A final decision is to be made before we re-open registrations. We are also aware that there is not much time until the new race date -which is set to August 14th.
Currently, reviewing and considering all issues and considerations, ticking all boxes before a final decision, which will be announced latest mid of July.
Please do know that we are doing our best, until then, with all respect,