Iznik Mountain Marathon 50K
A marathon distance with an almost 2000m climb and decent. Runs on the last 50km's of Iznik Ultra course, starting from Narlica village. A hilly course, with a major climb up and a major quad-bursting decent.
Course length approximately 49 km, total altitude gain and total descend 1700m +/-
It starts at 22 April Saturday 10:30 at Narlica, finishes in Iznik.
Time limit for the course: 9.30 hours. (It ends at 20:00 on Saturday)
There will be free shuttles to Narlica from Iznik for competitors.
You can reach the 50 km course of the 2016 edition here.
The 2017 course will be the same.
Only the start and finish have a different location (in front of the Municipality building instead of at the harbor).
To look at the course and to upload the data to your watch, you can open a free account on www.connect.garmin.com.
Iznik Mountain Marathon 50K course is accredited 3 points by ITRA
. Recognized by Columbia ® Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®.
to see more details
|2017 - 50K Timetable
Nutrion on Course and Checkpoints
There are fountains alongside the road as the course follow village roads. Reliable
sources will be announced at the end of February.
• Drinking Water will be available almost at all of the checkpoints.
• 3 levels of refreshment points will be available:
- Su: There will be water and may be coke too.
- Mini: Water, coke, tea, coffee, chocolate, biscuits, crackers, some fruit (banana, mandarin slices, etc.), and soup at some of the locations.
- Ikmal: All the supplies that mini offers plus support crew can assist their runner.
• Each participant will use his/her own cup for drinks.
• There are various cafes and shops alongside the course.
Click to register!